Whether you are in need of short-term rehabilitation following an illness or injury, or long-term nursing assistance, Broomall Presbyterian Village provides a wellness-focused combination of high quality health care and a creative activities program.
Rehabilitation and recovery
The rehabilitation staff is dedicated to improving the strength, mobility and independence of our residents and clients through a focused and individualized combination of therapies. Our short-term post-hospital stay program focuses on returning residents to their homes quickly and successfully with a full range of medical services including IV therapy, wound care and complex nursing services. A full range of physical, occupational, and speech therapy is available to build the skills needed for a safe return home.
A wide array of medical services
The professionals at Broomall Presbyterian Village provide a full range of nursing services, including long-term care of acute and chronic physical conditions and a secured Dementia Special Care Unit for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory-loss disorders. Broomall also offers respite care for seniors who need assistance while their primary caregiver is on vacation or unavailable.
The following services are included in a resident’s daily rate:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Furnished rooms
- Three meals daily, with selections
- Prescribed therapeutic diets and dietician services if needed
- Housekeeping services
- Transportation for activities
- Coordination of transportation for outside medical appointments
Other services available:
Broomall is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Dental, audiology podiatric and eye care services
- Psychological support
Engaging activities and dedicated volunteers
Broomall residents enjoy a full calendar of regular activities thanks to our talented staff and more than 100 faithful volunteers which helps to nurture well-being:
- Strolls through our outdoor patios, gazebos and gardens
- Pet therapy program
- Art therapy program
- Intergenerational activities with neighborhood children
- Regular outings for shopping or visits to attractions like Longwood Gardens
- Bible study and hymnsings
- Bridge games
- Poetry readings
Schedule a tour of Broomall Presbyterian Village today. We welcome your visit.