A full range of living options awaits you at the charming Spring Mill Presbyterian Village.
The joy of self reliance
Enjoy a residential lifestyle in one of our attractive and affordable studio or one-bedroom apartments which offer:
- Three delicious meals daily, with flexible menu choices
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Weekly housekeeping and fresh linen service
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Free community washers and dryers
- Emergency call system in all residences
- Private baths
- Kitchenettes in many apartments
- Trained staff on duty 24-hours a day
- On-site rehabilitation services
- Fitness center with pool table
- Library w/state of the art computer center
- Fitness center
- Outdoor Gazebo
- Pool Table
- Serene Walking Trail
The assistance you need
For those who find it increasingly difficult to live alone, the personal care option at Spring Mill is the perfect solution. Spring Mill’s friendly staff provides help with everyday tasks, allowing residents to keep their independence, but get extra support when they need it.
An array of services
- On-site medical, dental, audiology and podiatric services
- Around-the-clock staff for medical emergencies
- Home care
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech therapies
Cedar Grove Terrace -
Providing special care for residents needing memory support
Cedar Grove Terrace provides personal care and special assistance for older adults needing memory support. We provide a safe environment that assists residents in minimizing confusion while maximizing independence and quality of life. A secure, enclosed courtyard allows for safe outdoor activities. Our compassionate and highly competent staff honors the dignity of each resident, allowing him or her to thrive within the supportive embrace of Cedar Grove Terrace.
The reassurance of continuing care
If you enter the community in residential living and later need additional care, personal care and memory support are available onsite.
Visit us at Spring Mill Presbyterian Village or schedule a tour of our campus.